Maui twice in one year....yes, I'm spoiled! Heavy, my brother, Joel, Gena and I joined Audra who is in Maui the entire month of October to celebrate her 30th birthday. We rented a large condo right past the black rock on Kannapali Beach which was the perfect location for us. We were on the beach, close to all the restaurants, bars, stores and Heavy's favorite Maui Brewing Company.
Here are a few pictures from our trip!
 |
| Darren and I our first night - heading to Maui Brewing Co. for dinner and beers! |
 |
| The girls at MBC, right before the Minderasers arrived. Good idea D. |
 |
| Pool time our first full day in Maui. Darren arrived with inflatable flamingo beer koozies. This was the first "Ming Race", a lovely drinking game. Heavy lost this round! |
 |
| Monday Night Football...at 2:15pm. Gena, Heavy, Auds, Darren, Joel and I watched the game at Duke's. |
 |
| We took a road trip to one of the islands blowholes. |
 |
| $1 Drinks at Moose's. |
 |
| Heavy and I left the group on Wednesday and drove around the island to Hana. Besides it being very a narrow and windy road out there, the trip was awesome. We stopped to see some beautiful waterfalls and beaches. Here we are at one of the stops. |
 |
| The view of the sun rising from our Hana hotel. |
 |
| Before heading back to Kaanapali, Heavy and I hiked up the back hills of Hana. |
 |
| Night out in Lahaina at Cheeseburger in Paradise. |
 |
| Not much to say about this, just love this photo. Darren is trying to catch up with this runner to ask him what he thinks about his tank top. |
 |
| On the shuttle about to start the pubcrawl. |
 |
| Pubcrawl through Kaanapali - I think we only made it to 5 this night. |
 |
| Bro, Gena and I at Lahaina Pizza Co. YUMMM |
 |
| Joel, Heavy and Auds |
 |
| Sunset our last night :( |
I love the word Lahaina!! Looks like you had a really fun trip. :)
ReplyDelete