The lake was amazingly calm and the weather was perfect, I was in a tank top and shorts by 8am.
After working at the house, we decided to plan a girls trip so my mom and I took my grandma to the casinos to do some gambling! It was the weekend of the Celebrity Golf Tournament so the casinos were filled with professional athletes. We tried our luck on the slots, roulette and at the black jack tables but unfortunately we were not big winners.
We did enjoy a lovely dinner at 19 which is at the top of Harvey's.
Prettiest meal - Chilean Sea Bass with Lobster...YUMMM
Cottoncandy arrived with our check. YUMMM again.
The Banuelos Family was up in Tahoe so I got to hang out and play with them for a bit.
1:30am and we finally decided to call it a night. Grams was a party animal!
We had to order room service since we worked up such an appetite after gambling. Burger, fries and nachos - soo healthy!
We checked out of the casino and headed back to the house to finish up some work.
Painting time!! This is pretty much one of the ugliest outfits ever but I had to show off my painting attire my grandma dressed me in. Mom jeans that came up 2 inches above my bellybutton and a cut off shirt - jealous??
Finished project! New bathroom











No comments:
Post a Comment