My family and friends threw me a wonderful shower down here in San Diego last Sunday. It was so fun to celebrate with all of the ladies - Of course, they all spoiled me again! Nugget officially has everything he may need this first year!
And an extra bonus was a fun filled weekend visit from Erin who was down fromYreka, Devon from Seattle and Meggan out from Buffalo!
I'm still gathering pictures from friends, here are some I took on my own camera. I will post more soon!
 |
| The soon-to-be Auntie! |
 |
| Spoiled with soo many gifts - thank you!! |
 |
| A Caro, Randi, Bethany, Mandy Sandwich! |
 |
| Jenny, Steph and Emily |
 |
| Camera focus is not great but I have to post still. Meggan and Dev! |
 |
| Arts and Crafts - Inger and Anna working hard on their bibs |
 |
| Some finished products! |
 |
| Guess the size of Ronna's belly - Steph and Emily won! |
 |
| More gifts! |
 |
| Wearing Nugs clothes... |
No comments:
Post a Comment