Friday, March 4, 2011

28 weeks down, 12 more to go!!

First and second trimester are complete, I am officially in my last trimester. I am amazed at how fast the last 3 months went. Baby N is doing great, I had an ultrasound at week 28 which showed that the placenta moved away from my cervix, so much that I no longer need to worry about placenta previa. As long as no other issues pop up, I will not need a c-section. He is in a good position, head down so I get his feet kicking high up in my belly and lovely punches on my bladder. The tech also did some measurements to get his weight, as of Feb 28th they believe he is 2 pounds 9 ounces.

Because this ultrasound was to check on the previa, I only got one picture. Its a cute side profile though.

1 comment: