Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 25

I had my 6 month appointment this week. Things are looking good! My gestational diabetes test is next week and then I have my ultrasound to check up on the previa issue on February 28. Hoping the placenta has moved a bit!!

Stats as of Monday....
Packed on 14 pounds so far
Nugs heart rate is 145 bpm which is normal
My BP 110/72
A lot of people have been wondering what I crave, can and cannot eat. I am lucky!! My body is fine with everything, nothing has given me a problem. I just like to eat everything more often then before! Here are a few items that I want most days...

Love these in my cereal, yogurt, mixed with other fruit or just alone. 

Daisy and I might be obsessed!

Cannot go into a store without buying Swedish Fish

My on the run snack all the time
And the next two I have to have together, Veg Sausage from Trader Joe's and Sauerkraut. YUMM!

2 comments:

  1. veggie sausage and sauerkraut - eew. You look so cute though. the baby looks low already!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is kinda gross.... but i remember the stench of sauerkraut in our house way before you were preggers! grady and i are all about those kid cliff bars too! you're lookin great!

    ReplyDelete