Here are my most recent belly pictures. I'm trying to take my profile pictures in the same outfit every time, sorry if you are getting sick of looking at me in workout pants and a beater!
We are just days away from finding out if Nugget is a boy or a girl! My ultrasound is Monday night and we are quite excited, we are still hearing a lot more "its a boy" than "its a girl". I really have no idea, I might be the only pregnant girl that doesn't have a feeling of what they are having.
Hopefully Nug cooperates, it will be so fun to share the news with the family and friends over Christmas!
I am almost 18 weeks and feeling very good. The tired/drowsy feeling has been so much better the last few weeks, people were right about feeling great your 2nd trimester. My face has cleared up a bit, I think I have Andrea to thank for this though! Thank you for the great advice!
New this week...besides my expanding belly.
Lots of dreaming! I feel like I am having so many crazy dreams every night, some about the baby, others just random situations. I think its contagious because Trisha had a dream Monday that I delivered a healthy baby at 40 weeks and the baby was so small we wrapped it in string cheese instead of a blanket. Ha
Sleepless nights. I am officially no longer able to sleep on my stomach...boo. I bought a huge body pillow which is helping me get used to sleeping on my side a little but I'm still waking up a lot at night. Having to go the bathroom so often does not help my sleep issues either.
Gas bubbles/stomach flutters. After I eat I get these faint little flutters which I assumed were gas but I keep reading that it might be baby movements. I hope to feel Nugget really soon!!
Letter to elected officials on NSA Privacy.
11 years ago

ooh ronna - I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl. it doesnt matter though - you are going to be such a good mama!! xoxo
ReplyDeletelook at that belly! it's finally showing! where's the beautiful mama's head though?? :) can't wait to hear if the little nugget is a boy or girl!
ReplyDelete