Monday, November 1, 2010

3 months and end of first trimester!!

So today was my 12 week appointment. Heavy was able to tag along this time which was so much fun. Because I am a little further along we got to do the ultrasound from my belly but she warned it might not be super clear. But it was, our baby was waiving arms and legs, rolling over and moving all about. It was such an amazing thing to see, I know Nugget is only the size of a plum but you could easily see the face and body parts. Here is a picture.
Darren thinks our baby is going to share his nickname - Fathead!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Ronna! So exciting! Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's, I mean he's so cute! A real little person. I'm so excited for you guys! You're sooo cute too! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete